Below are the details of the scholarship for foreign students for the academic year 2023/2024 within the "Study in Iraq" initiative, which includes the commitments made by Mazaya University College and details of the specializations covered by the scholarship, in addition to the conditions that must be met by the candidate.
First: The obligations provided by Mazaya University College to the scholarship student:
1. Mazaya University College bears all tuition fees for four years on campus and what is required for the graduation of students within the scholarship, including educational laboratories and field or application tours.
2. Mazaya University College grants the fellowship student a monthly salary of $150 (including only the study period without the summer vacation).
The number of seats and specializations covered by the free scholarship in Mazaya University College
1. Arabic Language and Literature - Education, two seats
English Language and Literature - Education, two seats
Law, two seats
Civil Engineering, two seats
Computer Engineering Technologies two seats
Media, two seats
Accounting, two seats
Business Administration two seats
Economy and two seats two
Second: Conditions for the scholarship applicant:
1. The certificate of the applicant for the scholarship program must have been approved by the Consulate of Iraq in the country of the applicant for the study
2. The average of the applicant for the scholarship program is among the averages in the admission guide in force in Iraqi universities.
3. The age of the applicant for the scholarship program should not be less than 18 years and not more than 25 years for both sexes.
4. The applicant for the scholarship program must submit a health certificate confirming that he is free from communicable diseases, in addition to the vaccination certificate.
5. Holds proficiency in the English language for departments other than the English language department.
6. Obtained the International Computer Driving License (ICDL)
7. The applicant for the scholarship program must provide a bank account of at least $5,000.
8. The applicant must submit a certificate of non-conviction and be of good conduct.
9. The applicant's passport for the scholarship program must be valid for at least six months.
Third: Submission starts from 7/1 to 9/1/2023
To apply for the free scholarship, click here